- October 30, 2014: I completed the Cesme Page.
- October 26, 2014: Loaded the photos for the Ephesus page.
My Yahoo site builder has started acting up so I am not
certain how much longer I can use it.
- October 17, 2014: Finished loading the photos for the
- July 19, 2014: Back from my latest trip (Turkey this time). I
have created a new front page look for the site.
- June 5, 2014: Completed the Lagos page.
- April 27, 2014: Completed the Evora page on the Portugal
- April 19, 2014: Completed the Coimbra page on the Portugal
- April 18, 2014: Completed the Rome page and with it the
entire 2013 trip to Italy is completed.
- April 6, 2014: Completed the Venice page at last. One more
to go to finish off the 2013 trip.
- November 16, 2013: Finally back at it. Started on the Venice
- October 14, 2013: Added the Cinque Terre page.
- September 1, 2013: Added Siena page.
- August 25, 2013: Added Pompeii. This one took a long time.
It was quite hard to research.
- August 18, 2013: Florence and San Gimignano pages added.
|Questions or comments? Contact the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Images and text copyright Deranged Designs 2005 - 2014 except where noted.
I started traveling to Europe in 2001 and try to go back every year.
While in Europe I take a lot of photos, with the advent of digital
photography this can number into the thousands and is far more
than I can show my friends and family. So on this site are only the
best photos. I have provided some background information on the
photos. This information was gathered wherever I was able to find
it. Usually from Travel Books and Online sources. This means I have
misidentified some site or messed up the history of some events.
The photos from 2001 to 2003 were taken with 35mm film and
scanned into digital images. From 2004 on I have been using digital